Outdoor Pursuits hiking trip to Beulah planned for Nov. 18

BeulahThe Colorado State University-Pueblo Outdoor Pursuits Program staff has organized a hiking trip to Beulah Mountain Park for this coming Friday.

The cost of the trip is $10 for students and is free of charge for co-op members. Outdoor Pursuits is providing transportation and friendly guidance through the Park trails.

Jennifer de Groot, Outdoor Pursuits public relations and marketing supervisor said students enjoy hiking through beautiful Colorado nature.

“They should bring two liters of water, and snacks. They should wear layers of athletic clothing and tennis shoes or hiking shoes,” De Groot said, 

She believes this trip is unique because it’s on a Friday afternoon and the central destination is accessible to students.

“Students can expect a pleasant, enjoyable hike through the beautiful Colorado forests right near home.” De Groot said.

For more information on OP trips, students can stop by the Outdoor Pursuits Equipment Room on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Friday from 12-5 p.m. or go to the CSU-Pueblo Outdoor Pursuits Facebook page.

Edited by: Theresa Wolf