• The Creative Experience - coming to Fuel & Iron Food Hall from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. Thursday 6/27. Join us for an evening of poetry, art, and music!

Letter from the Editor

Dear Readers,

First, I want to say I am thrilled to serve as editor in chief of CSU-Pueblo TODAY. I can’t say enough about the excellent editorial team and staff who are hard at work chipping away at the many changes – and challenges – facing the campus’ top news and information vehicle. Also, we value your input as to how we might improve this online service.

If you haven’t already done so, please take a moment to check out our online product.

Online editor Brittney Whatley is incorporating more colorful sidebars, art and photos to stories. Zak Bratton, who is managing editor of our magazine, has contributed numerous hours to educating personnel in the operation of online technology.

Joe Foley, who joined the staff as a reporter last semester, has stepped into the vacant sports editor position. Because of the efforts of the editors and staff, CSU-Pueblo TODAY continues to expand its readership.

Tentatively, CSU-Pueblo TODAY is scheduled to move from the Capps Capozzolo Academic Center for the Arts (Hoag Hall) into the Buell Communications Center (KTSC-TV) in August. Please feel free to drop by and share your comments and concerns.

During the next several weeks, please give some thought as to how we can improve CSU-Pueblo TODAY online. Perhaps you know someone who likes to write or shoot photographs. Maybe a family member enjoys shooting video. Do you know a talented artist who would like to get his/her work published?  Do you know someone who likes to write editorials?

The creative possibilities are limitless, and this is where you, our readers, can help us improve your product. I emphasize “your” because CSU-Pueblo TODAY is your product.  I have no doubt that with your input, we can take your product to greater heights thereby building on CSU-Pueblo TODAY’s reputation of reporting excellence.

Enjoy the semester, and I look forward to hearing from you.

William J. Dagendesh
Editor in Chief
CSU-Pueblo TODAY
May 2010

Bookmark and Share