Girl in a Bookstore: How would you feel if the school added an extra week to the semester?

Akaneki Lind is a sophmore at CSU-Pueblo who is a nursing major. Photo by Milly Spady.

“They should make extended programs for the majors that need the extra week. The students going into those majors know they are going to have to work harder than most. If the extra week is going to be for everyone (at the university) they should give us holidays like Labor Day off.”

Marisa Ruarbun is a freshman at CSU-Pueblo who hasn't declared a major. Photo by Milly Spady.

“It would be good to make it so that everyone is equal, all majors go an extra week not just the ones that need it.”

Erica Fay is a freshman at CSU-Pueblo who is majoring in social work. Photo by Milly Spady.

“It’s fine. I understand why they’re doing it. What’s another week? If it was another month that would be different.”

Bradey Davenport is a freshman at CSU-Pueblo who is majoring is sociology. Photo by Milly Spady.

“As a freshman coming to school here, I was looking forward to shorter semesters than in high school but if the school deems it necessary and that it’ll help, it’s their decision.”