Girl in a Bookstore: What’s your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?

Jeremy Romero is a senior who is majoring in mass communications. Photo by Milly Spady.

“I really like the week off. I don’t have any special plans for Thanksgiving.”

Priscilla Llanos is freshman who is majoring in exercise science, left, and Alexis Delacruz is a freshman who is majoring in athletic training, right. Photo by Milly Spady.

“I enjoy the food and getting to be with my family. I’m going home to California for Thanksgiving.” (Llanos)  

“I like the food and getting to see my family and having the week off for Thanksgiving. I’m also going home to California to see my family.” (Delacruz)

Angelique Lamberson is a freshman who is majoring in biology, left, and Kelsey Barrows is a sophomore who is majoring in social work, right. Photo by Milly Spady.

“I like getting to see my family and the food. I’m going to my cousins for Thanksgiving, we’re going to play games and eat!” (Lamberson)

“I like getting to see my family. I’m going to go home to New Jersey for Thanksgiving.” (Barrows)