Razmataz Tres Chic!

Razmataz+storefront+located+in+Downtown+Pueblo+on+335+S+Union+Ave.+Photo+by+Mallory+Miller.+
Razmataz storefront located in Downtown Pueblo on 335 S Union Ave. Photo by Mallory Miller.

Do you ever have one of those days when you want to do something, shop somewhere, or get a bite to eat, only to realize you have no idea where to go? Wonder no more. For now, CSU Pueblo’s The TODAY intends to embrace small business highlights in our content to help you figure out the best places in Pueblo to shop, eat, and engage locally.

Pueblo has some of the most unique and fun places to shop. At the corner of Union Ave. and B Street, one shop gives off that unique vibe that Pueblo prides itself on. The shop Razmataz has been in business since 1988 and has remained in the exact location since opening its doors.

The charming, eclectic hometown store never ceases to surprise customers when looking for something completely you. It is stocked high with the most fashion-forward items and gifts, including coasters, glasses, shoes, jewelry, and stylish clothing.  

Razmataz also supports local artists within the community. It provides a place where local artists can sell handcrafted unique bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and other captivating pieces. 

The business has appreciative employees who make you feel as if you are right at home. With personal conversations to help you find that Razmataz unique item, set up with a comfortable dressing room, shop with you, and even offer complimentary beverages on those extraordinary days. It makes you feel like family.

Owner Megan Miller has been a part of the Razmataz family since she was 19. Making her start at the back of the Ranch store, she eventually moved to work at Razmataz. Both stores were under the same business partners at the time. Miller created window displays, and eventually bought Razmataz in 2016. 

“I wanted to continue a good thing in our town. Judy Lee, the previous owner, had Parkinson’s, and I knew that she would have been very sad to have seen it close its doors, as well as our amazing customers. It just felt important to me to keep it going, and I really enjoy it,” Miller said. 

She has worked to keep Lee’s dream of Razmataz alive and to keep Pueblo’s fashion community sizzling. Razmataz has life-long customers of all ages and from all around the world. 

“We have customers that come from all over, that have moved away, and they make it a point to come and see us. They come in and love our stuff so much that they’ll end up following us on our social media platforms. We try our best to have unique things that you can’t find anywhere else,” Miller commented. 

Editor’s Note:

In the interest of journalistic integrity and transparency, The TODAY wants to note that the reporter for this article, Mallory Miller, is a relative of Megan Miller, the owner of Razmataz, the subject of our reporting.

It is essential to emphasize that this article is not influenced by any personal relationship, nor is it intended as a promotional or public relations piece for Razmataz. We take conflicts of interest seriously and preserve our commitment to ethical journalism at The TODAY.

Our publication is dedicated to the value of transparency in maintaining our credibility as a source of unbiased and truthful information for our readers. We view this situation as an opportunity to reaffirm our ethical values and journalistic principles.

We are committed to continuously improving our reporting standards because we appreciate your confidence in us as a source of news and information. Thank you for your support and reading.