Fright Night at the Riverwalk Preview

The river tour boats down at the Pueblo Riverwalk decorated for Halloween. Photo by Camerron Martin.

On Saturday, Oct. 28, the annual Fright Night at the Riverwalk event in downtown Pueblo will be held again. This event will feature many exciting and spooky Halloween-themed activities for anyone interested to stop by and enjoy.

The event will take place from 4:00-8:00 p.m. on Saturday. The event is child-friendly, and it will feature the opportunity for kids to walk around and “trick-or-treat” at stands and vendors set up by local businesses. 

There will also be a costume contest featuring prizes for those who present the best costumes in a range of different brackets. The divisions for the costume contest are split by ranges of age, starting at ages 0-2 years old and moving up by range to 3-6 years old and 7-12 years old. There will be a division for family/group costumes as well. 

Sign-ups for the contest will take place at 125 Riverwalk Place, starting at 2:00 p.m. and will end at 4:00 p.m. across the river from the Brues Alehouse, and all are welcome to come and join the spooky festivities for this year’s Fright Night. 

All are welcome to attend as long as they ensure the event stays safe and friendly. It is forecasted to be a little colder during the listed times for the event once the sun goes down, so it is also advised to bring a spare jacket just in case.