• The Creative Experience - coming to Fuel & Iron Food Hall from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. Thursday 6/27. Join us for an evening of poetry, art, and music!

$400 raised for Haiti relief

Nearly $400 raised by the Colorado State University-Pueblo Automotive Booster Club during its Saturday campus car tuneup clinic will go toward the ongoing Haiti relief effort, said Steve Titus, president of CSU-Pueblo’s Associated Student Government.
    Titus shared these comments during a Monday meeting in the ASG Chambers in the Occhiato University Center at CSU-Pueblo.  According to Titus, the money will be turned over to the Haiti Relief Fund to help assist the island nation, which suffered a 7.0 earthquake on January 12.
    Also on Saturday, the Student Advisory Athletic Committee held a “Collecting Change for Haiti” fundraiser outside the Massari Arena.  The ASG president said he doesn’t know how much money the committee raised but will publicize the information once it becomes available.
    Titus said he believes both fundraisers went smoothly, and he said he thanks everyone who participated in the events.
    “I’m not aware of any problems that occurred during the fundraisers, but I’m sure all went according to plan,” Titus said.