RESTORATION 2010 MEN’S CONFERENCE

Fred Stoeker

Book tickets now for the Restoration 2010 men’s conference on Oct. 1 and 2 at the State Fair Ag Palace. Featured speakers include former world champion bull rider Cody Custer, Fred Stoker, author of “Every Man’s Battle,” and Jayme Montera of Mercy Street Ministries.

All men throughout southern Colorado are invited to attend this event. Tickets are available at The Greatest Gift Bookstore in Pueblo or online at www.pueblommc.com. Make plans to meet the featured speakers including former world champion bull rider, Cody Custer, Fred Stoeker, author of “Every Man’s Battle”, and Jayme Montera, with Mercy Street Ministries. 

Cody Custer
    “This year’s proceeds will be allocated to the community in Pueblo in a similar event held  last September,” said Mike Jordan, founder of Pueblo Men’s Ministry Coalition. “Convoy of Hope (www.convoyofhope.com) came to Pueblo and over 5,000 of our poor within our city were served and provided with bags of free groceries, clothing, family portraits, meals and medical and community services, all in one day, at Midtown Shopping Center.”

Pueblo MMC is the men’s division under G.E.A.R. Global, that is sponsoring the conference.  Pueblo MMC was created to unite faith-based men’s ministries and other related organizations for the purpose of encouragement, education, and in support and  growth of these ministries citywide.  Pueblo MMC is dedicated to mentoring, discipleship, to building men of integrity and developing honest leaders, faithful husbands and devoted fathers. 
    Jayme Montera

“Recently, several men from various churches joined together and realized they all felt compelled to do something about the state of our city,” Jordan said. “They feel the answer is to bring the men of  southern Colorado together – to go beyond denominational, geographical, financial and any other lines of separation and to do great things within our homes, businesses and community.  Their desire is to encourage and come along side men from all walks of life and give back to their community in return.”