ASG helps meet demands

Associated Students’ Government strives to fix any problems students may have at CSU-Pueblo. Photo courtesy of the CSU-Pueblo website.

Associated Students’ Government does various things to help improve life for students at CSU-Pueblo. These students are hard at work making our campus better and making sure that everyone’s needs are met.

This week, ASG is working on several projects. Most recently, the Senate has passed legislation to bring back the to-go boxes in the cafeteria.

“That’s something that we were excited about because we heard many complaints from students about it being a hassle, now you can just go and get your to-go box,” said senior Logan Gogarty, President of ASG.

Another project that ASG is working on is parking, but they are trying to have something worked out so that by fall of next year there will not be as many problems with parking on campus.

“We want to consolidate and simplify the process.”
    ASG is also working on a new project called Wolfie’s List. Gogarty said that it would be like a Craig’s List for campus.

“Basically it will be a place where you can tell the campus you need a roommate or a room for rent, trade and sell books,” said Gogarty. “We don’t have anything established like that, but if we all meet together we could save a lot of money doing that.”

ASG is trying to create a ride board, so students coming from places off-campus could get a carpool established making it easier for students to travel.