Campus calendar

Courtesy image/Brett Sayles/Pexels

Here’s what’s happening on campus and beyond this month. To have your organization’s events listed in our monthly calendar, email [email protected]. The Today staff reserves the right to determine appropriateness of content for publication, and to edit for clarity and style.

Calendar compiled by Bill Redmond-Palmer and Today staff.

November happenings on campus and in the community

National American Indian Heritage Month – a time to recognize the contributions made by Native Americans from all across the US.

No-shave November- raising cancer awareness and funds to fight. Donate the cost of grooming to a good cause.

TODAY
Hanukkah begins at sundown

Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of lights, celebrates the Maccabees’ victory over their Seleucid overlords and the reclaiming of the Maccabees’ sacred temple. [courtesy image/cottonbro/Pexels.com]
Monday
Final week of fall semester begins.

Tuesday

Courtesy photo/Oleg Magni/Pexels

Giving Tuesday

An evening of traditional dance and drumming: 5 p.m., Occhiato Center; The Center for International Programs and Inclusive Excellence and Piro-Manso-Tiwa Tribe are partnering on the presentation in celebration of Native American Heritage Month. For more information contact Victoria Ruiz at (719) 549-2210 or [email protected].

CSU Pueblo Tree Lighting Ceremony: 5:30 to 7 p.m., outside by The Fountain, between the LARC, Occhiato Student Center and Administration Building.

Wednesday, Dec. 1
World AIDS Day.